Make automatic backups of your files every time you modify
When we have to organize our files for many things at certain times, for example it can be done through identifying labels or identifying and managing duplicate files , but this time we want to show you how to copy your files whenever they are modified .
To use this system, we must download and install a free app called Copy Changed Files and of course you can find at the end of the article as usual .
The application is based on the following characteristics:
- Copying only modified files.
- Comparing binary files using a database for this purpose.
- Ability to add date to backup file for better organization.
- Source Selection.
- Target selection.
- Option to copy for date ranges that we define.
- Comparing date and time.
- Excluding files.
- Possibility of directly copied to an archive.
- Option to overwrite the copied file.
- Option to keep the copied files without being overwritten.
- Automatic update.
The application will run in the background, so that it will continuously monitor the source route and when it detects that a change has marked match rules, act and copy everything you need to the new path.
Copy Changed Files is an excellent choice as version control , this way we can always get our file as it was at an earlier point, besides being totally free and does not reach even a 1 MB in size.
TSR Software | Copy Changed Files v220.127.116.11