Showing you 5 alternatives to Photoshop
More and more people like to tweak their photos before uploading to social networks. However, not all image editors are easy to handle and the access aren’t for all user. In this post we show five online editors,to which you can access by opening a tab in your browser.
These have the advantage over Photoshop to be quite simple to use, so allow us to tweak the little things that bother us as much as dark circles, some inopportune granite or those annoying red eye and add special effects to make our photographs more showy. It is clear that these picture editors have lower quality and less professional than Photoshop but enough to decorate social networks or create pretty postcards.
- BeFunky is a powerful editor and has apps for Android and iPhone. Once edited image can be shared on Twitter or Facebook or stored in ‘cloud’ as Flickr. However, it can not be re-downloaded to the desktop.
- Fotor has a lot of commands that simulate Instagram filters. also create postcards and photo collage. In this case the images can be saved to the desktop once you have edited, the only drawback is that it is funded by ads displayed to the user during editing.
- PicMonkey is another very easy to use editor that has a lot of filters and special effects. A point in favor of this image editor is working with incredible speed ,so that even makes us forget that we are working with a web application.
- iPiccy consists of simple adjustments applied, the results can be viewed in real time. While the effects are concrete and colorful, module painting tools iPiccy is quite powerful and even working with layers. It is recommended as an alternative to Photoshop for the most demanding users.
- Photoshop Express Editor is a very useful tool and little known. The web version of the well known program can be used completely free of charge but limited.