WeChat for Nokia Android
With the development of Android media there were several different social apps that were developed. Another one of those popular Android apps is the WeChat app. It is basically a mobile text and voice messaging communication application which was developed by Tencent in China and first released on January 2011.
WeChat is available on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Symbian phones. There are also Web-based and OS X clients but these require the user to have the app installed on a supported mobile phone for verification. As per the survey done in 2013, WeChat has 300 million users out of which 70 million users are outside of China. WeChat is being promoted in India via gaming site Ibibo, in which Tencent holds a stake.
WeChat services text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast messaging, picture sharing, video sharing, and location sharing as well. It allows you to exchange contacts with people nearby via Bluetooth, and also provides various features for connecting with people at random if desired and incorporation with social networking services like as those run by Facebook and Tencent QQ. Pictures and photographs can also be enhanced with filters and captions, and a machine translation service is available with WeChat. In short WeChat makes communication so much easier and more fun. Its features Video call, Video Chat, Moments, Free call and sticker gallery. It has turned the smartphone into a chat room in a very economical way.
Features of WeChat:
- Video Chat: WeChat is a social app that enables you to video chat with your friends and family living within your nation or abroad for free. Not just free but it also provided a high quality of sound and video. With this feature WeChat has given social networking a totally new phase which is full of possibilities. You can record video messages using your hold to chat button. When the recording is done you can quickly send your messages with ease.
- Group Chat: a group chat is a number of people who are sharing a platform to chat. This is very popular among the youth. It gives you an easy and quick get together with your distant friends. Whenever you feel like connecting to an old school group of friends all you have to do is add more contacts using the add button and knowing your friend’s location by checking your discover feature located at the top of the group page. This feature of WeChat is not only useful for the youth but also for businessmen who have to travel from place to place for meetings. WeChat makes their life easier.
- Moments: you can also share your best and memorable moments easily with your family and friends using WeChat. The links available between Facebook and Twiter allow you to access this fantastic feature from your Facebook account and Twitter. It is practical to remember and relish the good times that we spend. With the discover tab in your phone, you can easily access the moment’s category and those wonderful moments of your life at your video library.
- Free Call: there is nothing in this world that you get for free. But your WeChat app allows you to make free calls by pressing the ‘+’ sign at your WeChat window by selecting your ‘free call’ option.
- Walkie Talkie: the most amazing feature of the WeChat app is the Walkie-Talkie. With its voice message service it converts your phone into a Walkie-Talkie. This enables you to connect with a group of people by giving you a chance to record your message and leave it for your friends to listen when there is no traffic. In case of traffic in video messages, your phone will show you a red signal. On the green signal you can send your voice message.
- Sticker Gallery: getting bored? Open the sticker gallery of your WeChat window and you can enjoy sending crazy stickers to your friends and have fun.
How to get WeChat for Nokia Android?
WeChat is a freeware and is available for android as well as iOS. The download links have been provided below, just follow the link and download the game and install it manually.